View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:05 AM   #1099
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakcrew View Post
Yes, this is something I'd like to see too. I hadn't realised just how often I do this with dead-tree books until I had an e-reader!
I "flip" to the front of the book by bringing up the navigation bar, pressing the start of the slider to get to the start, and then pressing the return button to get back were I was. It works, but it is annoying. It would be nice to have the book details screen available from within the book.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote