View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #99
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dos1 View Post
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian sid main contrib non-free

This one is official Debian repo. You already had it - probably without "contrib non-free" part, but it doesn't matter, as python-gtk2 for sure isn't non-free package :P

"Clever use of apt-get/aptitude" is needed only when something goes wrong with dependencies and you really want to switch between grip and main. In your case it doesn't matter, so just ignore it :P

If I were you I would just run aptitude and play within its GUI. On my Kindle I didn't have any problem with installing gajim, so there must be some reason why it doesn't work on yours (maybe I forgot about something I did before? I don't know...)

okay I will have a hack and slash.

I think I will just start from the beginning again TBH. This issue actually prevents testing quite a few apps so far as it goes. so it would be worth understanding.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote