Thread: HD Should I upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #11
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Thanks. I've decided to get the 7" HD 16GB instead of the PW. I use my KFv1 every night. I spent last night picking out a case. It seems the new cases are either pop in or envelope slide in type. This is my KF case. I was hoping to find something like it with straps. I wont be getting it till November but I like to plan ahead.
Oh my. That's quite an unattractive case. But if it works for you that's the only thing that matters.

The standout features of the official cover are the magnetic auto-on when opened, perfect form-fitting speaker grills, the cover folds back on itself to form a kickstand for viewing, and all ports are accessible. But it is expensive.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote