View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 07:50 PM   #2
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by whbenson View Post
The Overdrive app is intended for library rentals, but you can also side load non DRM epubs and presumably others that need at Adobe ID. It has a decent reading engine that's based on webkit and also supports javascript. It has 3 options for margins, so you can come closer to the screen edge than with iBooks. One puzzlement is how you dismiss the controls at the top and bottom of the screen. A two-finger tap seems to do it, but I haven't found any description of the controls either in the app or on their website.
-Bill
I saw this post from you, so I reinstalled the Overdrive app (I had got it ages ago but my local library is getting all precious and wont use it)... but I cannot see how you can sideload epubs onto it. Its not in my list of apps that can be sideloaded to...
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote