View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 11:30 PM   #12
charlesatan
Addict
charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
I've seen numbers before indicating that there is a huge market for religious books in the US, seems odd to me as well since I've never read a single one, nor do I know anyone who does. I don't read many romance books, but I do know a lot of people that read those at least.
You never heard of the (in)famous Left Behind series, which spawned several TV movies and even a video game?
charlesatan is offline   Reply With Quote