View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 08:44 AM   #191
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
Yes (though I might have a time picking which books to put on the card), but I'm not doing that unless I know of a place where I can drop them off AND be assured that the crowd is truly interested. Otherwise, I've just committed second-hand littering, like the promo cards I see on the sidewalks all over town (I don't know about you, but I HATE when people indiscriminately stick cards and menus on my car when it's parked in a lot... they get left behind). Maybe the next SF convention.
Yes, that makes me crazy when they litter the parking lots like that!

I think the convention promotion thing is a great idea Steve.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote