View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 02:01 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Yesterday I was messing around with the Cover Browser and clicked on a book to open it. I didn't see an immediate response so I figured it must need a double click and I tried again. Directly after that I had three instances of the same book opened in three different viewing windows. If I had the tweak mentioned by the OP I could have protected me from myself.

Also if I was doing eyeball checks of my books one after the other you wouldn't need to keep closing the viewer windows as you go.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 04-23-2012 at 02:04 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote