View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 01:08 PM   #13
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunwoody View Post
The source files (htm files) never change in name so replacing them definately overwrites the old file. However adding that changed file to an 'existing' book still does nothing. If i add the changed htm file as a 'new' book - no problem all the changes show up as you would expect.

I have a feeling that i am missing something 'simple'. Can someone please post the process as they understand it. I have detailed my process below.

1. select the book to be updated
2. click 'edit metadata'
3. click the red book button in the top left
4. browse to the updated htm file and select
5.click ok to exit edit metadata
6. click convert books button and then click ok to resubmit as a job
7 preview changes to book

thanks in advance

Gunwoody
You are not Tweaking the book

This assumes you are only replacing a piece of the whole
Attached Thumbnails