View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 07:41 AM   #695
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
Warning! I've heard reports that upgrading to iOS 5 will "blow away" your entire library. And I've head a report that it even blows away bookmarks/annotations. Anyone experienced that? Oh Apple, come on.
I upgraded to iOS5 without experiencing any such catastrophe. I keep my Buefire library quite lean though, and rely on Calibre2OPDS/DropBox to load the next book when I want to read it. So usually around a dozen books at most loaded. (I don't read a dozen at a time BTW)
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote