View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 01:29 AM   #385
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
I had 2 back in May ... NOT Techy so I couldnt Root to get it to do what I wanted it to. But as I pointed out you can download the OS to 2.2 on the Craig Web Site which would have taken care on 2 problems I had LOL

WELLL Yesterday Before I went to CVS I stopped at Big Lots...they had the SYLVANIA 7" Mini Tablet for $100!! Got home Does almost Everything I wanted WAHOOO

Anyone Know anything about these tablets? What I Cant figure out is How for ME to see that my EX HD Is Connected! When I connect them I SEE NOTHING! BUT when I Disconnect I get Notice .... YOU NEED TO UNMOUNT DEVICE BEFORE YOU DISCONNECT! Cripe What am I Missing??
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote