View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 11:04 AM   #15
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

i wish they would tell us what is really changed in these updates. I want to know if Amazon is taking more control over our readers. I guess I am not too used to the idea of firmware updates which are so secretive. Of course the only devices I own with regular firmware updates are DSLR's and a old MP3 players. And obviously a few of them are too old for more update support.
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote