Thread: Peter S. Beagle
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 11:53 AM   #48
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Thanks for the reply, Connor. I am especially interested in The Last Unicorn and A Fine & Private Place. Any comment on plans for those specifically? It would be so neat if Peter could release them himself via a site like Smashwords so that people could get them without DRM and so that the money would go to him and not a greedy publisher

I admit I have not read any of his other books. But I would get those two ebooks in a minute.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote