View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 10:34 PM   #7
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Actually I think it takes a lot more clicks to do a lot of tasks on the iPhone. Since you have neither hard key shortcuts nor can you setup widgets or toggles on the home screen. Just turning WiFi on and off takes all day.

Yes, a little easier to learn, but once you have spent just a little time familiarizing and customizing the others you are so much faster.
Faster for what, exactly? I read eBooks on my iPad. I watch TV shows and films. I browse the web, and I use Twitter. I access my work and home computer from the iPad to get occasional files. I check and reply to email. I chat.

I'm sure Android and WebOS can do these things as well-I doubt it really takes a lot fewer clicks in any OS to get things done.

Going to turn off or on wi-fi? Yeah, that's not a big time sink for me. But like I said, everyone has different needs.

Edit: ok, let's check.
Touch Settings
Touch WiFi
Swipe on/off Wifi

All day?

Last edited by kjk; 07-14-2010 at 10:42 PM.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote