View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 04:22 PM   #13
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I bet the reason has to do with his "estranged" wife. These types of killings usually revolve around relationship problems between the parents. Very sad, indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
What I never get in these cases: if they are not able to or do not want to live any longer, okay, it's sad but it's their decision, but why do they always kill their kids too? I just don't understand it.
In my opinion, cases like these are about someone who doesn't know how to deal with rejection. Killing the kids is a way to hurt the person who rejected you.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote