View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 03:46 PM   #7
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Single touch screen for me. Two would be too bulky. As well as bit smaller I like the size of my 900 with the leather cover on it.

Color I could go either way with, if it doesn't impact eye strain or price too much then sure, why not, but it is hardly a requirement.

Most importantly, if it was to replace my reader and laptop, it would need to be able to function as a real computer/netbook not a hyped up entertainment device.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote