View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 09:25 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinMama View Post
Since installing the beta version, I can no longer find the Generate Cover Plug-in. I had it on my toolbar but now it's gone, and if I go to add it back, it is not available. It does, however, still show as installed in the list of plugins.
Unfortuntely, Generate Cover uses ImageMagick, so it won't load. I don't really use it, but will have a look at it over the weekend if no one else does.

The Marvin XD plugin also uses ImageMagick. But, as it doesn't work with recent iOS versions, I don't have any reason to look at it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote