Thread: NEW FIRMWARE!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 09:21 AM   #7
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pthwaite View Post
I suspect their server hasn't quite caught up to updating the "Companion Software" update method yet, nor possibly the direct update download page.
Strangely the companion software is updating my versions.ini file to read "[device]deviceversion = 1600" without actually downloading the latest firmware. But I downloaded it from the link myprecious posted and it is installing now. If the pen bug is fixed I will be overjoyed.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote