View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 07:07 AM   #4
diabloNL
Gadget ForceŽ
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
For the trekkies under us:

The "Borg" earlight

Find it here

It uses two CR2016 button cells and lasts 18 hours. Price $12,00

Here is another one:

Find it here

This one uses one AAA battery so that's a big advantage over the Ear Light that uses two button cells. It lasts 25 hours. Price $24,95.

You can find the "same" light under a different name at Curcuit City but instead of $24,95 they charge you $2,99. It looks the same but it could be that it's a cheaper imitation.

This one looks good also:

Find it here

It also has button cells but this one uses CR2032 and I can get them for free on my work. It lasts 36 hours. Price $12,95.

It's clear you can get a lot of these ear lights on the internet and I think it could be better instead of trying to clip something to your Reader. I will go for this type of light. I only need to decide which one. I'm also planning into modifying it so it is possible to dim the light.

Last edited by diabloNL; 10-01-2006 at 09:43 AM.
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote