View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 12:42 PM   #43
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankomatic View Post
The script does not work properly for me for some reason. It did not compile any collections correctly. I have multiple series with 5+ books in them and it makes a series and usually puts half of them in that collection and then creates a different collection for the other half. I have verified multiple times that they are set up correctly in Calibre first. I am not using TAGS and have author collections turned off on the command line. So not sure why it is messing up.
A few questions:
Computer operating system?
Python version?
Have you made any changes to the script?

Are you using logging? If not, add:

--verbose > CalibreKindleCollections.log

to the end of the command line string you are using. This will create and deposit a log file into the directory you run the script from (usually the Kindle root unless you're running it with a mount point from elsewhere). Attach that to your reply here and I'll take a look at it.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote