View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 06:20 AM   #470
minsik
minsik began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O revision 5.
scrolling take multiple to move ONLY in Calibre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
Also, this version of the viewer is still presenting the problem of multiple scrolls to change the page. Was this fix applied to this release (4.99.7)?

P.S.: Running from source, the mentioned fix did not solved the problem on version 4.20.
Same thing, multiple scrolls to move the text/page. tried all settings in calibre and no joy. Page up/page down works fine. Mouse and scrolling works on all other windows 10 64bit programs like browsers, word, office email outlook and the list just is on and on.
Only Calibre does this. I would agree 4.20 onwards approx was the point where it occured. Now upgraded to 5.0.0 and same result.
Space bar turns page, page up down turns page. Mouse scroll works about 50% ie needs sometimes 2 sometimes 3 clicks to advance the page. ONLY in the ereader viewer program. In the main calibre program works file and as expected. Just when reading a book. Tried different books all the same since some change in the last few versions.

Thanks for an excellent program to by the way Korval.

aha I found pixel settings in the reading page preferences and changed this from 60 down to 40 and viola! its now working fine. Not sure what this really does or any other unintended result but a quick scroll around a couple of ebook looks great. thanks again for an option, just didnt know it was there.
Problem resolved for me now.

Last edited by minsik; 09-25-2020 at 06:33 AM.