View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 07:42 PM   #2694
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I have no problem with most female narrators; a majority of the books I listen to are by female authors, who tend to have female protagonists and therefore female narrators. I'm not a fan of Xe Sands, Tavia Gilbert, or Cassandra Campbell, but don't dislike them. Some narrators I like are Saskia Maarleveld, Hilary Huber, Imogen Church, January LaVoy, and Julia Whelan.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote