View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:17 AM   #2
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
Good for her. I got about 100 pages into Wolf Hall before setting it aside. Wanted to like it. I recall being baffled by the excessive/ confusing use of personal pronouns, i.e. "he did this and he did that and he said this" - and it might have been referring to three different people without actually referring to them by name! Never read a book with that issue before or since.

I did find Wolf Hall fascinating in places though so maybe I'll give it another shot someday.
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote