View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 03:30 PM   #243
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlan0 View Post
Thanks for your reply,
I have already try those tricks but I didn't get the result I have with an app like aldiko.
Is there a way to post screenshot ? I would like to show you the differences.

Just in case you ask... I want to use koreader for the multi device sync feature.
I'm not familiarized enough with Aldiko, but I guess you're talking about a "colorized" overlay, like PDF Expert.

An overlay solution would be doable for android only. The other alternative, a switchable background color/texture, could work in other devices as well but, AFAIK, needs a lot of work.

In any case you can comment on that specific ticket -> Change Background color/shade and give it a try to the available workarounds, specially https://github.com/koreader/koreader...ment-381229246
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote