View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 08:41 AM   #8
gardenstate
Groupie
gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and PRS-950
Since I just bought the BookArmor case for the 950, I was curious about the HARDSHELL CaseLogic case PRSAZC9. So I bought it for around $10 with shipping from Amazon.com and it arrived yesterday.

Unfortunately, the 950 did NOT fit into the rigid case bottom that was designed for the 900. From what I've read, the 900 was 4.875" acoss while the 950 is wider at 5.125". Even if it did, the base of the case was very sturdy but the top cover offered less in the way of impact protection for the screen.

In the meantime, I've grown to love my BookArmor case and have enjoyed using it....
gardenstate is offline   Reply With Quote