View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 05:29 PM   #14
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
My kids (11 & 14 yrs) are both happy reading either paper or pixels. Neither has a dedicated ebook reader, but they borrow my PRS-505 sometimes, and have both read on my Clie. I've got a Rocketbook for the older child as soon as I figure out how to make it happy with Vista.

I think the main issue with getting adolescents to read ebooks is hardware--finding something durable enough for the average teen's carelessness. (Not that they're always careless, but it only takes one "oops" moment to kill an e-ink screen.)

Do we know each other ? .... how come you know how Oopsy I am even now aged 48

But seriously a very good point about Durability, it's not just Teens that could do with that, from what I've seen in other threads
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote