View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 05:22 PM   #13
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
My kids (11 & 14 yrs) are both happy reading either paper or pixels. Neither has a dedicated ebook reader, but they borrow my PRS-505 sometimes, and have both read on my Clie. I've got a Rocketbook for the older child as soon as I figure out how to make it happy with Vista.

I think the main issue with getting adolescents to read ebooks is hardware--finding something durable enough for the average teen's carelessness. (Not that they're always careless, but it only takes one "oops" moment to kill an e-ink screen.)
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote