Thread: Firmware Update Fw 5.8.11 update
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 04:32 PM   #281
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Doesn't work on my Voyage with same update. Hmm. Going to do a restart to see if that fixes it.

I don't keep more than 100 or so on each wishlist, but I have several sorted by genres. Its always handy to just go in there and take a look.

eta: Unfortunately, restarting did not fix it. I still cannot access wishlists on 5.8.11 on my Voyage. I haven't tried my Oasis yet, which is on same new update.
Update: Also not there on Oasis. It just circles on top, but stays right on the kindle store. No wishlists.
Ok...so it's working on my Voyage with 5.8.11. How are you accessing the wish list? (it seems as if there are at least a couple of different ways)

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote