View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 06:45 AM   #1
Nick Payne
Connoisseur
Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Nick Payne can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kobo Libra H2O
Images ok on PC, too small on reader

I recently purchased an ebook "e - the story of a number". It contains numerous equations set within the text, most of which are png images. These equations display at an appropriate size when I view the book in Adobe Digital Editions or with the Calibre ebook viewer on the PC, but on my Aura HD the equations are (relative to the surrounding text) considerably smaller. This makes them quite difficult to read, especially when they involve things such as fractional exponents. Is there anything I can do to increase their relative size on the Aura HD. There is also the secondary problem that the equations are centred (as they should be) when viewed in either ADE or Calibre, but appear left-justified on the Aura HD.

I've attached a couple of screenshots - ade.png from the ADE reader on the PC, and aura.png from the ereader - showing the same section of text. The ereader is running current firmware.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ade.png
Views:	318
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	148159   Click image for larger version

Name:	aurahd.png
Views:	309
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	148160  
Nick Payne is offline   Reply With Quote