Thread: Meet-Up! Chicagoans? -ites? -ers?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 11:41 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
New great weight loss plan! 1) lose all your worldly possessions, including vehicles 2) move somewhere that requires extensive walking 3) eat scrabbled eggs, toast, orange juice, peanut butter, and ramen noodles, sparingly, because you're broke 4) drink copious amounts of tap water to acclimate your digestive tract to the local fauna.
oh now, you're just trying to inspire pity, so people will give you more bread / ziploc bags / a car. the exercise is good for you. trust me. with a few slight modifications, that's my system, and it works great for me.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote