View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 04:25 PM   #7
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri_B View Post
Hi rdfry. I have checked and the ID is correct and also shows as authorized on my KOBO e-reader. What I couldn't understand is that I was moving 3 books over from AE to KOBO TOUCH at the same time. 2 moved over no problem but the 3rd. one got the error message. So the ID was authorized for 2 but not the 3rd. and yet all 3 books are of the same author and bought at on the KOBO site. I will get in touch with AE and see what they can do. Thanks so much.
I have had this error as well. The only workaround I had was to allow kobo to download the book using the Kobo desktop. The only thing that changed for me was a new computer. Which I think is part of the identification process not sure though.

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote