View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:53 AM   #537
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Why do you demand that they should run on both platforms? I agree that it is hard to measure or even hard to define so therefore I would never say something like "but the quality is higher in apple's store".

It seems like you meant that the few applications you have tested on both platforms you have thought that the Apple version was of higher quality.

Personally, for third party application I have the same amount or more amount of crashes on my iPad than I have on my Android devices.
Maybe this is just my experience, but a lot of apps crash frequently on my android devices. The nexus 7 is a lot better, but I still get a few crashes/ the device freezing up a few times a week.

There was a time I wanted them to run on both platforms because I wasn't using any iOS devices and so wanted to use those apps which I had previousły used. Now it doesn't matter as much because I'm using both android and iOS.

Last edited by shanghaichica; 01-06-2013 at 07:56 AM.