View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:17 PM   #39
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaede View Post
AaaaaaaH!

It burns my brain. Five thousand is an awesome number. It's half of ten thousand. Oh, how it tortures my OCD. The wife tells me I have more than enough. But five thousand!

No. NO. NOPE! I can't do it. I'd have to start digging into public domain works to reach that number. I technically have enough books to reach said number, but I've tried with my library to only put in authors I might actually read. I'm sure someday when I'm an invalid at ninety, and have lost the will to live I might even read the Twilight Series.
You know if you read one book a day for 11 years you'll run out. I think you probably should have a few extra on hand because yanno. There's just no SECURITY blanket in having only one book a day for 11 years. Some of them might not be that good. And some of them might be short and you might read TWO in a day.

Authorly yours,
Maria
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote