View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #13
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
It is stand-alone although there are some cross-over characters with the First Law trilogy. I haven't read the First Law books yet, so I don't know if there are spoilers in The Heroes for those books, but the reviews I scanned don't indicate that there are.
Haven't finished Heroes yet, but yes. It's has the same feeling as the First Law books.

No real spoilers. Shared somewhat minor characters from First Law. Definitely like what I've read so far. The story might make a bit more sense if you read the trilogy, but I think it's enjoyable by itself.

There's also Best Served Cold by Abercrombie that also shares the same world. Have a copy, but haven't started reading it yet.

Last edited by jgaiser; 10-10-2012 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Added link
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote