View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 12:59 PM   #152
RefUser
himself
RefUser , Klaatu Barada Niktu!RefUser , Klaatu Barada Niktu!RefUser , Klaatu Barada Niktu!RefUser , Klaatu Barada Niktu!RefUser , Klaatu Barada Niktu!RefUser , Klaatu Barada Niktu!RefUser , Klaatu Barada Niktu!RefUser , Klaatu Barada Niktu!RefUser , Klaatu Barada Niktu!RefUser , Klaatu Barada Niktu!RefUser , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PRS-T1,Nokia N900
Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
Wow--30 seconds per page is a little painful, but I guess not terrible. I don't think you'll want to add Tesseract to that. It could get really ugly! But I'm impressed you got it to run already. Nice work. What platform? If you want to send me the ARM binary for a given platform, I'd be happy to host it on willus.com. Did you comment out the function that pulls in libgsl? Also, if you made mods to the code for ARM, you can send them to me and I'll incorporate them into future releases.
The platform is Maemo 5 which runs on Nokia's N900http://maemo.org/. It has many packages from debian already ported, so I just had to compile libpng and mupdf, including its thirdparty libraries.
I didn't manage to link it completely statically, so while I can send you the binary, everyone who wants to use it, needs the correct versions of libjasper and libdjavulibre which in turn need libjpeg62.
If I don't figure it out in the near future, I may send you a zip file with the dynamic libraries included.
For Android a copy of libc (and libm) may be needed in either case since their version is stripped down to Android's needs.
RefUser is offline   Reply With Quote