View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 11:50 PM   #1
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Motorcycle Ghost story from 1979

The second story from my "backlist" -- Billy Wolfe's Riding Spirit -- is now available as an ebook from Smashwords.

Quote:
Short description:

Under the full moon a motorcycle races west along the Interstate. The police can't catch it, and it disappears before it reaches the toll bridge. Narrated by the guy who drives the road-killed deer pick-up truck for Fish and Game. Originally published in 1979, in Easyriders magazine, and reprinted in The Year's Best Horror Stories, Series VIII, in 1980.
As old as this story is, there are apparently a few fans out there who remember it fondly! (I was thrilled to find a mention of it, but they do get a few details wrong. )

http://vaultofevil.proboards.com/ind...lay&thread=598

It's available now on Smashwords for 99 cents. It should be available on the usual other sites soon. Smashwords doesn't currently "ship" to Amazon. I'm going to try my hand at making and posting a MOBI version there, but you can always get a MOBI version (DRM-free) at Smashwords!

Thanks!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote