Thread: Amazon Holland
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 06:27 AM   #8
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
That's great for the Dutch people but it's not exactly going to change the lives of the rest of the world, is it ?
The rest of the world being.....You, Yourself, Your Highness and on very rare but precious occasions, Your Brain I presume ?????

Quote:
By the way, thanks for the link but can't read Dutch as most people
What ??? You can't read Dutch ?

Quote:
so the link was not really necessary. I take your word for it.
How mighty grand of you.

Good decision of Amazon, the many Dutch I know (nice and cultivated people, btw) are huge readers. They speak and read perfectly well English (and German, and very often French too), but of course it is nice to have access to a big library in your own language.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote