View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 09:28 AM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sianon View Post
Point taken Jon, just thought the tone of your post came across a little harsh, glad to know it was only an effort on your part to clear confusion. The issues around formats are very real and can cause confusion.
I do apologize about that. But sometimes it's easy to come across the wrong way in print. Anyway, I'm glad we are sorted. I just don't want people thinking that they can purchase eReader format ebooks or that a given eink device supports them. That would make the purchase possibly incorrect given faulty information. if I was choosing between the Gen3 and the 505 and thought that the Gen3 also read eReader format, I would go with the Gen3 for the wrong reason.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote