Thread: Duokan FAQ
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 08:24 AM   #9
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by 512 View Post
hi, I have a kindle 3 (3.0.3) with jailbrake and screensaver hacks on it. I tried to install duokan's FW, but as i restart, nothing changes and on my kindle doesn't appear the duokan's splash screen (when i have to press Q or W)
Any idea about it?
when you restart after update, you'll see the usual boy under tree image, then the screen will flash, and you'll get the same imagine with the loading bar. After about 20% progress, the Duokan screen boot screen will flash. It is only there for a few seconds, so be ready to press Q (Kindle3) or 1 (Kindle2).
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote