View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 01:40 PM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I definitely agree. And they are all (I think) on that list, which means the price drop was instituted by Amazon.

I hate trying to get thru Inkmesh's lists for all the other stores, as the Smashwords (and iUniverse and one other, I think) books all end up there for free as well.

But, I think Amazon had a no-undercutting clause even in the old 35% royalty contract for indie authors.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote