View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 09:56 AM   #8
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Really ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bander View Post
Temporarily sold out. If you want one, Que up. I just ordered one and
I tell ya it's the herd mentality. I may cancel and keep my Sony.

John
My order for the Kindle LG WiFi says this:

"Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date. You can cancel at any time."

The cover shows an Aug 31, 2010 shipment date.

I ordered both with no shipping charge since I am in no hurry to get it. I have a Sony PRS 900 for my current reading needs and read my books mostly online anyway. I just wanted to have some way to read the Kindle versions of books away from my home.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote