View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 01:53 PM   #46
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
Not even mirroring to a fire tv ?
I find android screen mirroring to be hit and miss anyway. The smart tv in the lounge only shows on cast-to menus when it feels like it

I just setup my fire 8 again from scratch. I had reset and degistered it to try to sell it. It only took 30 mins to re-add all the Google stuff, moon reader pro., calibre companion, dropbox etc. And amazon auto restored a lot of stuff as soon as I re registered.
I do have a pc folder with the essential google apps and a list of the order to add then, so a one off connect of fire 8 over usb lets me copy them over, and the I just need one file manager app to get at them.... I backup my moon reader config to dropbox for each owned device so that gets me started on adding that to anything new. Moon labels them with device name and date which is helpful
Not even mirroring to a fire tv. When the new HD 10 came out, Amazon's website said it did mirroring. They have since removed that claim. I was going to get it partly for that reason, so I'm still undecided. I might go to Best Buy tonight around 9:30 to check it out.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote