Thread: PV window size
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 09:19 AM   #2
JustinThought
Groupie
JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab-3 7"
I was kind of intrigued by this suggestion, so I decided to do an experiment. I undocked the preview window, then imported a screenshot from my Galaxy (which I seldom use for reading epubs anyway; but I had one handy) into a blank book. Resized the preview window to match the screenshot, and (I think) had basically what you were suggesting.

If your device doesn't have a screenshot function, you could create a nice graphic using your favorite graphics program in the correct size and import that instead.

Just an idea.

Last edited by JustinThought; 07-17-2017 at 09:25 AM.
JustinThought is offline   Reply With Quote