View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 04:27 PM   #24
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Get a stylus for when your fingers are too cold

Also, why would you want to sacrifice higher resolution, greater clarity, and better contrast for not having a touch screen?
A stylus is a pain. You have to hold both the eReader and the stylus.

Personally, I'm finding that, when reading Kindle format books I've borrowed from Overdrive or bought from Amazon, my eReader of choice is almost always my Kindle 4 (non-touch) or my Kindle Keyboard (more often my Kindle keyboard). The contrast on the screen is good, the fonts are bold and clear and (maybe because there are fewer options) I'm not always adjusting the font size, boldness, etc. And, as Tarana says, it's really not that hard to use the dictionary or to highlight text (which I hardly ever do anyhow).
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote