View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 01:55 PM   #4
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtraSF View Post
I would like to know if there will be Epub dictionary lookup because there's something buggy about the current mobipocket lookup - it tends to crash the viewer after a while(anyone had the same problem?).
I asked them a while ago about dictionary support when they switch to Adobe PDF/ePub. They said that they were working on dictionary support in the new firmware, but were not done with it yet.

This was probably several months ago though. I don't know if the dictionary lookup will be in the initial version (I hope so), or added later. I assume we'll find out more details when they get closer to releasing it.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote