View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #3
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Thanks for the review. I find reviews like this with personal preferences and styles to be very useful.

One small comment about spine-holding and the PRS-505: There is another page-turning button on the lower left of the 505, such that your thumb is perfectly placed on that page-turning button. I was equally amazed at Sony's thoughtful designers when I discovered this. It's even better than the 700's button's location, lying in a circular pad whose only purpose is page-turning, designed ergonomically to be the best choice for spine-holding with either left or right hand. Just perfect.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote