View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 09:08 PM   #24
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Hitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Throw in the document NavMap and you can almost export directly to Sigil for epub-making.

Someone invests 20 minutes in taking MS' online tutorial on styles? You're practically home-free on conversion. I mean it.

Hitch
Hitch, Doesn't the document NavMap get in there automatically somehow when you put the Word doc (via turning it into .html) into Sigil? (If not, how do I "throw it in there"?) (You "threw" me with this.)

Got a link for the MS online tutorial on styles? (I'm using MS Office Word 2003, if that matters.)

Thank you.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote