View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:49 AM   #29
Steeplechase
Steeplechase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steeplechase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steeplechase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steeplechase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steeplechase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steeplechase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steeplechase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steeplechase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steeplechase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steeplechase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steeplechase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo N647
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Devices like this haven't been available long enough to know what an average lifespan will be.

You said your device bit the dust, but never expanded. Are you sure it's dead?

Anecdotal experience is all I expected as far as lifespan. I know that with so many devices it is hard to determine expected lifespan and with varying quality within a run of single device it is hard to determine expected lifespan for even a single model.

Yes. Mine is dead. It won't turn on. I have followed all the KOBO advice regarding resetting. It won't reset. I found the post, here or somewhere where the KOBO rep replied with a "so sad too bad" to a fellow whose device was in the same shape as mine.

Last edited by Steeplechase; 02-10-2013 at 12:51 AM.
Steeplechase is offline   Reply With Quote