Thread: MobileRead July 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 05:55 PM   #7
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookatarian View Post
So many great categories for this month...I started to vote and found I was checking half the list. Hmmm...what to do?!
No problem! Thats the good part about having a multiple choice vote. Vote for everything you like. The only vote I, personally, would count as "silly" is voting for ALL of the selections. At that point you could just sit back and watch; but if there is even one category you don't particularly want, then vote for everything but that one.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote