View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:16 AM   #182
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
I am such a sucker for a sale. I went back and also got Redemption and Absolution by Susannah Sandlin (aka Suzanne Johnson who writes for Tor). Looks like a fresh take on vampires and it's been awhile since I've found a new paranormal series I want to follow.
I picked those up also. I've read her Sentinels of New Orleans UF series and really liked her writing style, so I figured I'd give these a try even though I'm kind of burnt out on vamps.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote