View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:42 AM   #21965
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I'm sitting at the tyre shop having been told all 4 tyres need replacing (so that's why I was sliding about all over the place in the snow yesterday), to then be told all my brake pads need replacing. and just this moment they have come out to tell me the wheels need realigning. For an extra fee, naturally. Oh well, at least the wi-fi here is free...
It seems to be always the same story with cars, isn't it? You have to pay whatever you do, even when you don't use them. And it's the same with what they're worth. Always decreasing.
Right now, I'm holding on buying a car, because I can manage without. But I know it won't last forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Today my mouf' hurts - bad - so glad I filled the Vicodin prescription yesterday.*
Hang on there!
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote